- 720p HD images up to 60 fps*1
- Approximate 1/3 inches, high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Super high resolution at HD/1,280 x 720 created by high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Enhanced Super Dynamic*1 and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night(IR) function:
0.01 lx (Color), 0.003 lx (B/W) at F1.6
- New camera attachment bracket allows an easy camera installation toward all four directions.
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation.
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- Cropping function enables to provide whole image and the part image simultaneously. Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified, and it is also possible to control the sequence.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
- Lens distortion compensation for the distorted images can be adjusted 256 steps.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16/30s) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes:
Outdoor scene,Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz), Fix shutter
Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz):
Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
- 2x extra optical zoom at 640 x 360 resolution
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SDXC/SDHC/SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- Newly developed dome cover provides clearer images above the horizontal. Thereby, it expands the tilting range of the lens.
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. (Optional)
- Can be added new intelligent extension software (Optional) in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- Super Chroma Compensation function realizes a better color reproducibility even in low illumination.
- H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model