- 360-degree audio monitoring
With multiple microphones, 360-degree audio monitoring from a specified direction is possible.
- Specifying a desired direction on a camera image
While viewing a Panasonic 360-degree Network Camera image,
audio from the desired location can be freely specified by clicking on that location.
* Specifying the direction is available when the image capture mode is Fisheye or Wall Panorama.
When the image capture mode is Quad PTZ
- Synchronizing with the Network Disk Recorder
After recording audio to a Panasonic Network Disk Recorder*, the sound collecting direction can be specified while playing back the recorded image of the 360-degree Network Camera.
* Models WJ-NV300 is supported. (as of August 2014)
- Can be installed with a 360-degree Network Camera as one unit
The microphone can be neatly installed in one place by integrating it with a 360-degree Network Camera.
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability